Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Be Happy.

I hate surprises and I don't handle anticipation well.  I have learned these things throughout the course of my adulthood and self-realization is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Perhaps it is due to my tendency to get overly anxious - but planning and deadlines and pressure leave me feeling physically miserable.

Today I am miserable because tomorrow my husband and I are going on a week-long vacation - alone. We are going somewhere tropical and beautiful and sunshiney, and honest to peet, I am so excited - if it wasn't for this current of misery that has swept over me like a tidal wave. That makes absolutely no sense, does it? Welcome to life inside my head. Scary, sometimes.

This isn't a "poor me" post - because that would be deplorable. This is simply me killing time before I get back up again and attack my list. And perhaps throw up a couple of times.

2 comments:

LisaR said...

I hope you have had a great time!

LisaR said...

I hope you have had a fabulous time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...