Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

I Think I Can Breathe.......

Do not copy me. Ever. I am an idiot. That's why.

So, today, I decided to rip out my bathroom floor without so much as a plan for what I was going to do once it was gone.

Without so much as a plan for what would happen if I found mildew. Which I did.

Thank God my dad is a plumber. I didn't have the nerve to talk to him directly, though, because I would have had an anxiety attack if I would have heard his real reaction on the other end of the phone. I had my mom buffer the blow. Thank God for moms. And for the advice of professionals.

But I think it is ok. It looks pretty good for being stripped. I feel like I have a couple of options for what I can do - all of which require money - of which we have none.

So there. The story of my day. Only to amuse - not to emulate. I do some really stupid stuff sometimes.

3 comments:

Pedge said...

I considered tearing up some carpet yesterday and today have resolved to leave it down. Thanks!

BettyDuffy said...

Our entire house has been torn up in a frenzy post pipe explosion several weeks ago. Joe of course wants to "do it all" since the house is torn up--which would entail painting walls, recarpeting bedroom, in addition to having a completely gutted kitchen--and the result: no available living space whatsoever for an indefinite amount of time. I'm trying to remain serene.

Anonymous said...

that is fasincating womanhood at its best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...