Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Country Mouse Goes to Town

When I was in college I used to play a super fun game with my roommates. It was called "First Impressions." We would go into a drugstore and I would try on sunnies without them seeing and then come around the corner to get their "First Impression." Get it? Like "If I saw some chick wearing these sunglasses, what would be my first impression of her?"

I thought we could play the same game here, because I have a FaaNCY party to go to tomorrow night and I need some lipstick advice.

Are you ready...............
I give you the first ever
As I See It
First Impressions Party!!!!!!
Red Lips

Shimmery Nude
Mauve Gloss - Hair up
Chocolate Brown - Smoking




And lest you think me joking in some way - let me assure you - this is fancy. I have a navy blue Max Azria dress that fits like it was made for me. Let me give you a mental image:

zee lounge
zee ballroom
This joint is at the Ritz! You pick the lipstick. I am trusting you, here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My fav, I think, is the mauve gloss. The only one that is a definite NO!! is the chocolate brown. Someone once told me you should never wee lipstick that makes you look dead, just saying.... Have so much fun tomorrow! And remember, don't lose anything :-)

Unknown said...

My fav, I think, is the mauve gloss. The only one that is a definite NO!! is the chocolate brown. Someone once told me you should never wee lipstick that makes you look dead, just saying.... Have so much fun tomorrow! And remember, don't lose anything :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...