Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Thinking About

The Great Earthquake of 2011.

It took me a good few full seconds of shaking to figure out that this was indeed an earthquake.  After spending the first half of my life on the West Coast - earthquakes are passe to me.  My kids thought?  Whoa.  The felt like, like the whole world was shaking!

Basically, if I hear another one of my West Coast "friends" mock us about our little weenie earthquake I am going to vomit.  It's all hardy-har-har until January when their mercury falls below a tepid 40 degrees when we are going to never have to hear the end of their "cold snap."  Gag me. 

Plus.  We sustained some major damage here, folks.  Do you know how long it took me to straighten out these pictures?  Yeah.  I am still digging out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...